Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: one-itis
- (slang) Attraction towards a single potential partner to the exclusion of other possible partners.
- 2008, Zander Martin, The Players:
- Oneitis is more likely to attack chicks than dudes for reasons of biological conditioning, habitation, mother-child relationship and other scientific crap.
- 2011, Neil Strauss, The Game and Rules of the Game:
- But in the past eight months, I hadn't felt even a tremor of oneitis. In fact, every woman I met seemed disposable and replaceable.
- Sometimes associated with the manosphere in a negative way.