Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Out of date, old-fashioned, antiquated.
- His outdated wordprocessing software could not read the files I sent.
- 1962 October, Brian Haresnape, “Focus on B.R. passenger stations”, in Modern Railways, page 252:
- For example, by changing the use of existing rooms, removing or replacing unsightly features, clearing obstacles to easy circulation, rearranging direction signs and generally introducing as much order as possible, most outdated station buildings can be made reasonably efficient and attractive.
- Out of date; not the latest; obsolete.
- Your version of the document is outdated.
out of date, old-fashioned, antiquated