Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation)
- (General American)
- Rhymes: -ɪd
- (intransitive) To make an excessively high offer to pay or accept a price.
- (transitive) To outbid.
- (intransitive, card games) To announce a goal, before starting play, that exceeds the goal actually achieved.
overbid (plural overbids)
- An excessively high offer to pay or accept a price.
- (card games) The announcement of a goal, before starting play, that exceeds the goal actually achieved.
- simple past tense and past participle of
overbid n (singular definite overbiddet, plural indefinite overbid)
- overbite (a malocclusion, in which the upper teeth extend over the lower ones)
Declension of overbid