- To withdraw more money from an account than there is credit; to make an overdraft
- (archery) To use a device for shooting arrows shorter than the draw of the bow.
- (dated) To exaggerate.
- (computer graphics) To draw over the top of existing content.
withdraw more money from an account than there is credit
- (computer graphics) The process by which, during the rendering of a three-dimensional scene, a pixel is replaced by one that is closer to the viewpoint, as determined by their Z coordinates.
process during the rendering of a scene
- overdraw in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- overdraw in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913