Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ovulé
ovule (plural ovules)
- (botany) The structure in a plant that develops into a seed after fertilization; the megasporangium of a seed plant with its enclosing integuments.
- (zoology) An immature ovum in mammals.
botany: structure that develops into a seed
zoology: immature ovum
ovule m (plural ovules)
- (biology) ovum
- (pharmacology) ovule (dosage form)
- Marvin avait avalé 1 kilo de poudre blanche, soit 105 petits ovules plastifiés.
- (please add an English translation of this usage example)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “ovule” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of ovular
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of ovular
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of ovular
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of ovular