Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The state of quality of being oxymoronic.
- 1998, Harry Levy, Chain of Custody, Fawcett Crest (1999), ISBN 9780449004494, page 163:
- All I remember saying is, "My pleasure," and being struck by its oxymoronicness.
- 2001, Steve White, Family Vacations & Other Hazards of Growing Up, Chloe Press (2001), ISBN 9780967909288, page 19:
- The oxymoronicness (deluded writers are allowed to make up stupid words) of vacation with your family is also affected by Variable 2: Your own Personal Irritation Factor.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:oxymoronicness.