Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Soft filling material used in cushions etc.
- (computing) Extra characters such as spaces added to a record to fill it out to a fixed length.
- (military, cryptography) Extraneous text added to a message for the purpose of concealing its beginning, ending, or length.
- Anything of little value used to fill up space.
- That magazine is mostly advertisements; the rest is padding.
soft filling material
- ^ Joint Publication 1-02 U.S. Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms; 12 April 2001 (As Amended Through 14 April 2006).