Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pertaining to or living in marshes; marshy.
- 1956, Usinger, Robert Leslie, Aquatic Insects of California, page 145:
- Telebasis salva is found in shallow waters containing palustral vegetation.]
- 1958, Plath, Sylvia, Frog Autumn’:
- The insects are scant, skinny. / In these palustral homes we only / Croak and wither.
- 1974, Davenport, Guy, Tatlin!:
- Its archaic handsomeness, nemoral and chthonic, is the palustral involution of the vagina folded out and distended, cave become tower, as elegant a morphology as the spreading of the conifer leaf into oak and elm.
Pertaining to or living in marshes; marshy