- parlour (British)
parlor (plural parlors)
- The living room of a house, or a room for entertaining guests; a room for talking.
- (archaic) The apartment in a monastery or nunnery where the residents are permitted to meet and converse with each other or with visitors from the outside.
- A room for lounging; a sitting-room; a drawing room.
- (archaic) A comfortable room in a public house.
- (chiefly Southern US) A covered open-air patio.
- A shop or other business selling goods specified by context.
- A shed used for milking cattle.
Terms derived from parlor
room for talking, room for entertaining guests, living room
shed used for milking cattle