Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: partagé
partage (plural partages)
- (obsolete) A part, portion or share.
- (now rare) Division, sharing; the act of portioning out or dividing up.
- 1603, John Florio, transl.; Michel de Montaigne, chapter 46, in The Essayes, […], book I, printed at London: By Val[entine] Simmes for Edward Blount […], OCLC 946730821:
- looke into our Royall house, where so many partages [tr. partages], so many surnames, and so many severall titles have so encumbred us, that the originall of the stocke is utterly lost.
- (archaic, archaeology) The one-time standard practice of the divvying up of artifacts between archaeologists, their patrons and the host territory.
partage m (plural partages)
- sharing (act of sharing)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “partage” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).