Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /pɑɹˌtɪsɪˈpeɪʃən/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /pɑːˌtɪsɪˈpeɪʃən/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- Hyphenation: par‧ti‧ci‧pa‧tion
- The act of participating, of taking part in something.
- The state of being related to a larger whole.
- The process during which individuals, groups and organizations are consulted about or have the opportunity to become actively involved in a project or program of activity.
- An ownership interest or profit-sharing right.
act of participating
participation f (plural participations)