Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: pícnic
picnic (plural picnics)
- A meal eaten outdoors or in another informal setting.
- We went out for a picnic in the forest.
- An easy or pleasant task.
- We remind the guests that dealing with this problem is no picnic, and to be patient.
- (obsolete) An entertainment at which each person contributed some dish to a common table.
a meal eaten outdoors
an easy or pleasant task
- To eat a picnic.
picnic m (invariable)
- picnic (outdoor meal)
picnic m (plural picnics)