playbill (plural playbills)
- A poster advertising a theatrical performance.
- A program/programme/pamphlet for a theatrical performance.
- 1830 John Bernard - Retrospections of the Stage - Page 155
- On strolling about the town, I perceived a playbill, and at the head of it the name of that celebrated itinerant, James Whitely.
- 1853 George E Baker - The Works of William H. Seward - Page 561
- I confess my regret, although meliorated, was not banished by reading upon my playbill the name of Madame Malibran as the principal singer.