Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈpliːnəɹi/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈpliːnəɹi/, /ˈplɛnəɹi/
- Rhymes: -iːnəɹi, -ɛnəɹi
Audio (US) (file)
plenary (plural plenaries)
- plenary session
- After lunch, we will all be in the main auditorium listening to the plenary.
- (pedagogy) Part of a lesson, usually at or towards the end, designed to review or evaluate the learning that has taken place.
- 2013, Richard English, Maths and ICT in the Primary School: A Creative Approach, →ISBN, page 30:
- During the plenary the teacher wanted to consolidate this by getting pupils to use and apply what they had learned and also to discuss the calculating strategies they would use in different situations.
- ^ http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/plenary?view=uk
- ^ “Archived copy”, in Yahoo Dictionary, accessed 8 December 2010, archived from the original on 2011-10-19