Jump to navigation Jump to search
pluperfect (not comparable)
- More than perfect, utterly perfect, ideal.
- (grammar) Pertaining to action completed before another action or event in the past, past perfect.
- (mathematics) Relating to a certain type of graph, complying with the theorem (pluperfect graph theorem) discovered by D. R. Fulkerson in 1970.
- (mathematics) Synonym of
- (informal) Used as an intensifier in various interjections.
- What in the pluperfect hell is going on here?!
- 1952, North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission, Wildlife in North Carolina - Volumes 16-19:
- The drought has raised pluperfect heck with fishing more ways than one.
pluperfect (plural pluperfects)
pluperfect tense — see pluperfect tense
verb in this tense