Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (government, politics) the head of state of a republic, either in union with the head of government or separated from the head of government.
- (management) primary leader of a corporation. Not to be confused with CEO, which is a related but separate position that is sometimes held by a different person.
- “presiden” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, 2016.
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present indicative form of presidir.
- (used formally in Spain) Second-person plural present indicative form of presidir.