Jump to navigation Jump to search
previewer (plural previewers)
- A person who sees a film or TV program, etc. before its general release to the public.
- (computing) A program that provides a preview of a document or other work.
- 1988, Institute for Scientific Information, “The Scientist”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), volume 2, number 1-12:
- For example, the Macintosh versions of TeX provide a screen previewer as a part of the basic package, whereas the screen previewer for the IBM PC is an extra.
- 2010, Jim Boyce, Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 Inside Out
- To view a file for which there is no previewer installed, save the file to disk and open it with the appropriate application.
A person who previews a film or programme etc.
a programme that previews documents film and other such material, etc.