Jump to navigation Jump to search
pulldown (plural pulldowns)
- Alternative form of
- (juggling) A trick done with rings where each ring is pulled down over the head instead of being caught and held in the hand.
- 1994, Haggis McLeod, KNOW THE GAME - JUGGLING, →ISBN:
- Another classic trick with rings is the 'pull-down'. This can only be done with rings that fit easily over your head.
- Luke Holman, Hardest, most tech trick on the net, May 12 2004 via Google Groups
- For example, the 11 ring pulldown didn't stick in my head because I don't really juggle rings, and I have no conception of how hard it is.