Jump to navigation Jump to search
- puppie (obsolete)
puppy (plural puppies)
- A young dog, especially before sexual maturity (12-18 months)
- A young rat.
- A young seal.
- (slang, usually in the plural) A woman’s breast.
- (informal) A (generic) thing; particularly something that is a nuisance; a sucker.
- I have another two dozen of these puppies to finish before I can go home.
- (derogatory, dated) A conceited and impertinent person, especially a young man.
- I found my place taken by an ill-bred, awkward puppy with a money bag under each arm.