See also: rédaction
- (countable) Edited or censored version of a document.
- The government supplied only the redaction to the reporters, the original was kept secret.
- (countable) The change or changes made while editing.
- (uncountable) The process of editing or censoring.
- The Expense Claims made by Members of Parliament must be subject to redaction before publication under the Freedom of Information Act.
Edited or censored version of a document
The change or changes made while editing
The process of editing or censoring
- redaction in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- redaction in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- “redaction” at OneLook Dictionary Search