Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: rédaction
- (countable) Edited or censored version of a document.
- The government supplied only the redaction to the reporters; the original was kept secret.
- (countable) The change or changes made while editing.
- (uncountable) The process of editing or censoring.
- The Expense Claims made by Members of Parliament must be subject to redaction before publication under the Freedom of Information Act.
edited or censored version of a document
the change or changes made while editing
the process of editing or censoring
- redaction in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- redaction in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- redaction at OneLook Dictionary Search.