Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ɹɪˈdjuːst/
- (US) enPR: rĭ-do͞ostʹ, IPA(key): /ɹɪˈdust/ or enPR: rĭ-djo͞ostʹ, IPA(key): /ɹɪˈdjust/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (GB) (file)
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Made smaller or less; having undergone reduction.
- the reduced prices in a summer sale
- Discounted in price.
- the reduced goods at the sale
- (cooking) Of a sauce etc.: made more concentrated.
- The chicken was served in a reduced red wine sauce.
made smaller, less
lowered in price
of a sauce, made more concentrated
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked