See also: réincarnation
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- A rebirth of a mental capacity, such as a soul, in a physical life form, such as a body.
- The idea of such a rebirth, a specific belief or doctrine on how such a rebirth occurs.
- A fresh embodiment.
- A new, considerably improved, version.
- rebirth (1, and to some extent 2)
rebirth of a mental capacity in a physical life form
idea of such a rebirth
new, often improved, version
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked