Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Done several times or in repetition.
- He repeatedly violated the court order, and shall now be punished.
- 2011 October 1, Tom Fordyce, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 16-12 Scotland”, in BBC Sport:
- Scotland had the territory and the momentum, forcing England into almost twice as many tackles and rattling them repeatedly at set-pieces.
- 2022 August 10, Mel Holley, “Network News: Question marks over TransPennine upgrade spending”, in RAIL, number 963, page 24:
- Since 2017, the DfT has "repeatedly altered the scope of the TRU [TransPennine Route Upgrade] to meet differing ministerial priorities and budget constraints", says the NAO [National Audit Office].
done several times