- The act of salvaging or in some manner restoring a discarded item to yield something usable.
- The act of using again, or in another place.
- Code reuse can save programmers a lot of typing.
returning a discarded item into something usable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- To use again something that is considered past its usefulness (usually for something else).
- The students reused empty plastic bottles in their science experiment.
- To use again, or in another place.
to use again