- The act of salvaging or in some manner returning a discarded item into something usable.
- (computing) code re-use indicates splitting program code into modules or classes so it can be re-used by other programs. data re-use refers to legal rights to re-use for publication, data that one has downloaded or licensed from a third party.
returning a discarded item into something usable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- To use something that is considered past its usefulness, again (usually for something else).
- The students reused empty plastic bottles in their science experiment.
to use again