Women, or "biker bitches", would ride behind their male companions on a motorcycle in biker gang caravans.
ride bitch (third-person singular simple present rides bitch, present participle riding bitch, simple past rode bitch, past participle ridden bitch)
- (slang) To be a passenger in the pillion of a motorcycle.
- 1997, Richard La Plante, Hog Fever, page 248
- I got my bath and my dry jeans, and after dinner Junior got to ride bitch. I insisted he wear the Prussian helmet.
- 2009, Doug Dorst, Alive in Necropolis, link
- “You're riding bitch, bitch,” Bobby said to her.
- 2010, Steve Hamilton, The Lock Artist, page 88
- Are you gonna make him ride bitch?” “Are you gonna make me ride bitch?” “You used to love riding behind me, remember? Wrap your arms around me? Whaddya say?” I knew this was way beyond reasonable.
- (slang) To be a passenger in the middle seat of a car with two others at either side.
- (slang, figuratively) To act in a subordinate sense to another.