Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having a relationship of rivalry.
- 2007 October 12, Stephen Holden, “At New York Film Festival: Upheaval in Iran, fiasco in Westchester”, in The New York Times, archived from the original on June 5, 2015:
- (economics, of a good) Which can be consumed by no more than one person at the same time.
- 20th–21st century, Thomas A. McGahagan, “Public Goods”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, archived from the original on May 5, 2015, retrieved August 29, 2015:
- Rivalrous goods are those which can be consumed by only one person at the same time – for example, a candy bar or a suit; […]