Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- round-robin (attributive form)
- The part of a tournament in which every player or team competes against each of the others in turn.
- A petition signed in a circular fashion to disguise the order in which it was done.
- A letter, with copies to multiple recipients, usually at Christmastime and often enclosed with a card, giving family news of interest to the sender.
- (online gaming) A method of dividing loot amongst a party of players by having the game assign in turn loot to a player or an enemy corpse to loot to a player.
- (philately) A form of trade, where collectors send a packet of stamps to the next person on a list, who then take the stamps they want and replace with similar valued stamps, and subsequently pass on the packet to the next person on the list, ultimately returning to the original sender.