Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, Britain) To suspend or expel from a college or university.
- (transitive) To construct in a manner so as to produce jagged or heavily textured surfaces.
- (transitive) To compel to live in or to send to the countryside; to cause to become rustic.
- (intransitive) To go to reside in the country.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Alexander Pope to this entry?)
suspend or expel from a college or university
to cause to become rustic
to go to reside in the country