Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An electric kitchen appliance that is used to slice and shred vegetables to shoot/drop out pieces into a salad bowl.
- 1994, Linda G. Rector-Page, Party Lights: Healthy Party Foods & Earthwise Entertaining, page 154:
- Grate 1 carrot or I zucchini in a salad shooter or blender and turn out into the bowl.
- 1994 September 1, Cincinnati Magazine, page 38:
- In every department store you see newlyweds, their honeymoon tans fading, returning sorbet makers and salad shooters, toasters and tea kettles.
- 2014, Jim Gaffigan, Food: A Love Story:
- There is the salad shooter, and for one second McDonald's tried selling cups—yes, cups—of salad: "It's salad you can eat while driving!"