Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Singapore, informal) the same; not having any differences.
- 2006 October 5, Kaffein-nated: Funny Thing: Singlish:
- What else, you tell me, can make a group of young men from various backgrounds, educational levels and races doing their National Service (aka Army) and communicating on a sama-sama wavelength?
- 2008 May 30, ‘Little People’: A Clarification: Opinionated:
- Then all the apologists come and try defend this tai-tai. Come on la. They are all sama-sama elitist.
- 2009 February 27, Exclusive Interview With Mas Selamat Bin Kastari:
- If I do, I just call my brudders activate 3 Bangla, hide in 3 different cars of sama-sama brand and then tip off ICA.
- 2015 August 26, Gwee Li Sui, Singapore English Archives- The Middle Ground SinGweesh on Wednesday: Kua Kua:
- Well, “dun dun dun dun” and “kua kua” are sama-sama because “kua kua” also at once casts real life as a movie.