Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Relating to a section.
- Separating into sections.
- Our new sectional couch divided into pieces, but the pieces still wouldn't fit through the door.
- Relating to conflict between areas.
- The U.S. civil war can be considered a sectional dispute.
sectional (plural sectionals)
- An item of furniture composed of modular sections; usually specifically a sectional sofa.
- (aviation) A sectional chart, a type of map used for navigation in the air.
- (sports) A tournament or match held at the section level, typically between the regionals and the championships.
- (music) A band sectional, in which one section of a band or orchestra practices separately.
(music) rehearsal of part of an orchestra or band