Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Crowded together in rows.
- 1912, Striking Textile Workers of Lawrence, Proclamation of the Striking Textile Workers of Lawrence
- They have, in the security of their sumptuous offices, behind stout mill gates and serried rows of bayonets and policemen's clubs, defied the State, city, and public.
- 1996, Janette Turner Hospital, Oyster, Virago Press, paperback edition, page 45:
- The Murris in their serried invisible ranks crowd around her.