- (transitive, intransitive) To send (someone) a sexually suggestive text message.
2009 November 30, “I was at Crown but I never ran into Tiger Woods once, says nightclub hostess”, in News.Com.Au:
- It was reported [...] they had exchanged raunchy texts. Ms Uchitel denied all that yesterday, saying: "I have never sex-texted in my life."
2010 November 19, “Eva's hubby 'sex-texted mate's wife'”, in The Mirror:
- Eva Longoria splits from Tony Parker because he was allegedly sex-texting former team-mate's wife Erin Barry
- 2011, Diana Kirschner, Sealing the Deal: The Love Mentor's Guide to Lasting Love:
- Some of Gary's mannerisms reminded her of her ex, the guy she caught sex-texting with the blonde next door.
- 2011, Shannon McKenna, Shannon McKenna Bundle:
- [...] there you are out in la la land, sex-texting your girlfriend.