Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- In a sexual manner: erotically.
- She kissed him sexually.
- With respect to sex (either of the two divisions of organisms).
- The firm discriminated sexually in its hiring and retention practices.
- With respect to sexual intercourse.
- He was sexually active by the age of fifteen.
- By means of sexual intercourse.
- AIDS and gonorrhea are sexually transmitted diseases.
- A parrot is a sexually reproducing organism.
in a sexual manner
with respect to sex (division)
with respect to intercourse