Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -ɛlɪŋ
- An artillery bombardment.
- The removal of the shell from a nut, pea etc.
- (uncountable) grain from which the husk has been removed.
- (topology) An ordering of the facets of a boundary complex such that the intersection of each facet (other than the first) with the union of all preceding facets is homeomorphic to a ball or sphere. See Shelling (topology)
- Shallow, irregular cracks that appear on the surface of a coating such as plaster or mortar.