Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: shit bird
Audio (AU) (file)
shitbird (plural shitbirds)
- (slang, vulgar, derogatory, military) An objectionable, despicable person.
- 1979, Gustav Hasford, “The Spirit of the Bayonet”, in The Short-Timers, archived from the original on 2011-01-31:
- Marines work hard. Only shitbirds try to avoid work, only shitbirds try to skate. Marines are clean, not skuzzy. I teach Leonard to value his rifle as he values his life. I teach him that blood makes the grass grow.
- 2009, Jason Christopher Hartley, Just Another Soldier: A Year on the Ground in Iraq:
- The blond prick and his two shitbirds were never far away, but they eventually gave up and walked back to the barracks.