sick and tired
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic) bored to the point of weariness
- The boy was sick and tired of doing his lengthy homework assignment.
- (idiomatic) annoyed or frustrated with something or someone, to the point of losing one's temper or patience.
- She was sick and tired of her daughter pestering her to help her with her homework.
frustrated and annoyed — see fed up
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked