silly + -ness
silliness (countable and uncountable, plural sillinesses)
- (uncountable) That which is perceived as silly or frivolous.
- (countable) An act that is silly; a result of being silly.
that which is perceived as silly or frivolous
- Catalan: ximpleria f
- French: bêtise (fr) f, stupidité (fr) f
- Irish: aerthacht f, breallaireacht f, breallántacht f, brealsúnacht f, bundúnacht f, diúide f, dreolánacht f, éagantacht f, gamalacht f, gogaideacht f, guanacht f, leamhas m, leimhe f, málóideacht f, óinsiúlacht f, pleotaíocht f
- Italian: stupidità (it) f