In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: xu — 互 (hù)
- English: miucul — mutual
- Hindi: apsi — आपसी (āpsī)
- Spanish: resiprok — recíproco
- Russian: vzaimn — взаимный (vzaimnyj)
- mutual; x1 (set) has members who mutually/reciprocally/symmetrically x2 (event [x1 should be reflexive in 1+ sumti]).
- If x1 is a set and x2 an event (a selbri abstracted with nu: call that selbri 'R' (considering it as a binary relation)), then this gismu's definition is satisfied when there are at least two elements y and z of x1 such that R(y, z) and R(z, y).