Jump to navigation Jump to search
sitrep (plural sitreps)
- (military) A situation report: a periodic report on the current military situation.
- (by extension) An update or report on the status of something or someone.
- 2016, Chris Graham, Five Minutes of Amazing: My Journey Through Dementia, London: Sphere, →ISBN, page 41:
- I didn’t appreciate it yet, but the bike I’d bought was a little too big for me and I wasn’t sitting in the optimal position. One day, a few weeks in, I posted a sitrep: ‘Frustrating day with delays, crazy truck drivers, no room at the inn, comms playing up — but covered over 110km!’
- “sitrep”, in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.