(Redirected from skobeloff)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (rare) A blueish shade of green.
- Skobeloff green colour:
- 1904, “Color card notice”, in Millinery Trade Review, volume 29, page 18:
- There is one very bright empire green, and those shades of bluish green to which new names have been affixed, i.e., Troika, Strogoif and Skobeloff; also two series of bright pinks and reds.
- 2017, Noga Porat, Chick Flick: A Novel:
- The colors that dominated were black, brown and Skobeloff green, giving the space a calm, natural vibe.