Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Sloppy
- Very wet; covered in or composed of slop.
- The dog tracked sloppy mud through the kitchen!
- Messy; not neat, elegant, or careful.
- The carpenter did a sloppy job of building the staircase.
- Imprecise or loose.
- a sloppy measurement; a sloppy fit
- See also Thesaurus:careless
very wet; covered in or composed of slop
messy; not neat, elegant, or careful
imprecise or loose
- “sloppy”, in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: G. & C. Merriam, 1913, →OCLC.
- “sloppy”, in The Century Dictionary […], New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911, →OCLC.