See also: small-fry
- One or more small or immature fish.
- (informal) One or more children.
- (idiomatic) One or more persons or things of relatively little consequence, importance, or value.
- The police did not arrest the drug dealer since he was small fry compared to his boss.
- These slot machines are just the small fry. The big games are in the back room.
one or more small fish
one or more children
things or people of little importance
- "small fry" in the Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.