Jump to navigation Jump to search
- plural of
- (card games) A multi-player variation of patience in which each player has their own tableau but the foundations are in a common area between all the players.
- 2009, Stan Jones, Village of the Ghost Bears, →ISBN:
- I came to play snerts with them old ladies.
- 2009, Mattox Roesch, Sometimes We're Always Real Same-Same, →ISBN, page 292:
- Kiana came over to help clean and cook, and she and I would lure Go into the living room to play card games like snerts or three-way war, or we'd play trivia games or Uno.
- Used to express disappointment or annoyance.
- 1986, Fayrene Preston, Mysterious, →ISBN, page 146:
- Oh, snerts! I nearly forgot why I came over.