something or other (uncountable)
- Something unspecified or indeterminate, or whose name is forgotten or immaterial.
- 2000 Charles T. Canady - Proposals for Electoral College Reform
- Many a voter, thinking he will have another chance to vote in a runoff, will use his general election vote to protest something or other — to send a message
- 2005 Bill Hunt - The Last Witness from a Dirt Road
- Elizabeth said his name was Perry something or other, and he sang about temptation.
something unspecified or indeterminate