Jump to navigation Jump to search
soundscape (plural soundscapes)
- An acoustic environment, a virtual/emotional environment created using sound.
- A soundscape composition, an electroacoustic musical composition creating a sound portrait of a sound environment.
virtual/emotional environment created using sound
electroacoustic musical composition
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- To establish or define an acoustic environment, either a virtual one created using sound or a physical one created architecturally to have specific effects on sound.
- For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:soundscaped.