Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The action of the verb space.
- A way in which objects or people are separated by spaces.
- The spacing of the desks in the exam hall was intended to prevent candidates from copying each other's work.
- The space between two objects or people.
- Put some more spacing between those two words to make them more readable.
- (science fiction) The activity of working or living in outer space; the occupation of a spacer.
a way in which objects or people are separated by spaces
the space between two objects or people
spacing (not comparable)
- That inserts space between two objects.