Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: spellout
- (transitive) To form (a word) from its component letters.
- He used Scrabble tiles to spell out "I LOVE YOU".
- (transitive) To explain in clear and simple terms.
- Here is a brochure that spells out the benefits.
- 2019 May 5, Danette Chavez, “Campaigns are waged on and off the Game Of Thrones battlefield (newbies)”, in The A.V. Club:
- Dany has never had a full vision for what happens once she obtains the Iron Throne, but that’s what her advisors, including Tyrion and Varys, are for. And the show has never exactly spelled out Jon’s platform beyond “stay alive,” so he’d also require a small council.