Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (US) IPA(key): /spəˈræɾɪk/, /spɔˈræɾɪk/
- (UK) IPA(key): /spəˈrædɪk/, /spɒˈrædɪk/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ædɪk
- Rare and scattered in occurrence.
2015 March 12, Daniel Taylor, “Chelsea out of Champions League after Thiago Silva sends 10-man PSG through on away goals”, The Guardian (London):
- It was a stodgy, weary display from Mourinho’s team with only sporadic moments when they threatened Salvatore Sirigu’s goal and their manager seemed bewildered afterwards when he tried to explain what had gone wrong.
- Exhibiting random behavior; patternless.
rare and scattered in occurrence
exhibiting random behaviour