Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- second-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular imperative of
In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: gan — 干 (gān)
- English: stak — stalk
- Hindi: tan — तना (tanā)
- Spanish: tai — tallo
- Russian: stiebil — стебель (stebelʹ)
- stalk; x1 is a/the stalk/stem/trunk [body-part] of plant/species x2; [metaphor: main support].